Everbuying.com Review

Guest's review of Everbuying.com

“I ordered some items to this website online store as...”

Written on: 09/01/2014

I ordered some items to this website online store as a Christmas gift to myself. I have been working hard all year round for my family and haven't bought anything for myself. It is very disheartening and outrageous to know that my hard-earned money went to some scrupulous people behind this bogus online store! I've been trying to get on hold with the customer service, no answer. just ringing. Greatest lesson in life, google first for reviews before ordering anything. My paypal was also jeopardized because of this. so PEOPLE OUT THERE! BEWARE OF EVERBUYING!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Everbuying's Comment

Written on: 24/05/2014

Dear customer,

We very much regret that the issue has occurred and want to offer our sincerely apologize. If you still have not got your order or the money. Please feel free to contact us and provide us the order number. We would help you to check the details and resolve the problem. Thank you very much.

Kindly