Shipping Delays, Questionable Customer Service

johnjbaker's review of Everbuying.com

“Shipping Delays, Questionable Customer Service”

Written on: 23/11/2013 by johnjbaker (3 reviews written)

Firstly, they are not a scam and if you order you will get your kit(eventually) and certainly they are excellent value.
Recently Everbuying seem to have "bitten off more than they can chew" - maybe it's a Christmas thing, so beware you may not get your Christmas presents on time.
Do not believe items are in stock just because the web site shows them to be.The same goes for "ship in 24 hours".

On November 10, 2013 I ordered a phone which stated "in stock" and "ship within 24 hours". Two weeks later,the web site still shows the same.The money was/is always taken immediately, and not when the item is shipped. My purchase is still "processing", 13 days after the money was taken.
After 6 days I queried my order delay via the web site question service.

The item was ordered on 10/11/2013
Here is the transcript.

Me
16/11/2013 This was ordered 6 days ago and is still showing as processing, apparently not yet shipped. Is there a problem?
I particularly could do with the phone at least ASAP.

Everbuying
Thanks for your message and reply.
Order was being shipped to you. Post office has not update the tracking number online.
Please sign in your account registered on site to check tracking number.

Me
Still only showing as processing.

Sorry for later reply.
The phone GT-T9500-B Android 4.2 Smartphone, 5.0 inch GT-T9500-B Smartphone CS0080102 72.49 is not in stock at present.
So if you are not willing to wait it, how about choose another one to replace it?

Me
This is really annoying. It was in stock when I ordered, it is still showing in stock now. I asked if there was a problem and was not told the correct situation. I expect it would now not arrive before Christmas.If it is possible, could you replace that phone with :- 5.0 inch I9502 Android 4.2 Smartphone MTK6572 Dual Core 1.3GHz WVGA Screen GPS Dual Cameras (white if possible - also showing in stock).I think I had an 8% off voucher, but have deleted it as I did not expect this to have happened. Please let me know what to do. Thank You

Everbuying
We had got the phone, so it need not change.
We are testing it now, after we tested , we will ship the order to you.
Thank you for your waiting.

Me
So far, it has been in stock, out of stock - I've been asked to find a different phone, - I did so, but then the original phone magically became in stock again and yet still you do not ship. I've been told it had been shipped, then being tested (that should take only a few minutes anyway) and would be shipped after that. When I ordered , it stated ship in 24 hours!
It looks like yet more time wasting. It has still not been shipped.I've had enough of all this and I'd like to cancel the order please.
I doubt I shall ever use Everbuying again.

• Excellent