Dream Icons Delivers Superior Results

sanders2469's review of Dream Icons - www.dreamicons.com

“Dream Icons Delivers Superior Results”

Written on: 01/05/2013 by sanders2469 (1 review written)

What can I say about Dream Icons other than "fabulous?" From my first interaction, the staff at Dream Icons have been wonderful. For the past 6 months, I have been looking for a particular vase (in a certain color) that has proven to be very hard to find in the states. I placed an order with another company only to find out that the item was no longer in stock. Disappointed, I thought that I would never find it. Then, I stumbled on Dream Icons. I emailed the staff and asked if they had he item in stock and I quickly got a response. Delighted, I ordered the item. I was also pleased to know that Dream Icons offered international shipping! The item was shipped very quickly. The staff at Dream Icons stayed in constant contact with me to make sure that my item arrived safely to the US. One of my friends actually commented on how personalized the emails froom Dream Icons were. They said it "was like they know you". I will definately order from Dream Icons again. I have never been more pleased with the personalized customer service that this company provides. Thanks for delivering superior results and awesome products!

• Menu Rubber Vase