By far the best experience ever for shopping online!

Amarques's review of Dream Icons - www.dreamicons.com

“By far the best experience ever for shopping online!”

Written on: 08/02/2013 by Amarques (1 review written)

I wanted to surprise my mom with a great gift for her 60th birthday.
When looking for this gift I came across the Aalto vase at the Dream Icons online shop. As it was a fragile glass item I was a bit preoccupied it could get damaged during shipment.
I got in touch with Dream Icons staff and they reassured me that they were renowned for their packing and they ship glass all over the world. As assured, the products arrived in perfect conditions and they were exactly what I expected. Not only the products were great and at competitive price as their customer service is EXCELLENT. I live in a small island in the middle Atlantic (Faial, Azores, Portugal) so I’m used to do my shopping online. Most of my experiences have been good yet THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!! Dream Icons really know how to treat their costumers right and I will definitely buy with them again and recommend Dream Icons to my family and friends.

Exceedingly well done!

• Good quality items and at competitive price