They go the exta mile

BrianLinda's review of Dream Icons - www.dreamicons.com

“They go the exta mile”

Written on: 22/01/2013 by BrianLinda (1 review written)

My wife liked an expensive Alessi item and the Dream Icons site offerred the item at a competative price--I was comforted to find that they operated out of Sussex and not overseas! The item was ordered easily on the web and arrived well packed in very short time.The communication following purchase was excellent with an invitation to 'call' if all was not well. The item arrived but was without a 'leaflet'from Alessi concerning care. I telephoned but was unlucky to reach an answerphone. I left a message and on my return found a reply not only on my messaging service but also an email offerring help. . I returned the call and received very helpful advice and the leaflet was obtained from Alessi by them and was received together with a thoughtful gift 'for my patience' ! I will have no hesitation in ordering again from Dream Icons and can unreservedly recommend the company which 'goes the exta mile'

• Allessi Cocktail Shaker