Unbelievable Way to Treat a (New) Customer!

colin-smith's review of Dino Direct - www.dinodirect.com

“Unbelievable Way to Treat a (New) Customer!”

Written on: 28/10/2012 by colin-smith (1 review written)

I made my first (and most definitely last) purchase from Dino Direct four weeks ago.

I ordered three USB Powered Hubs; each 5V Hub was supposed to be supplied with a Mains AC to 5V DC USB Adapter, and a USB to Power (Barrel/Jack) Connector.

I purchased these hubs to be used (powered) via USB Ports on different devices.

Instead of what I ordered, I was sent three 9V Hubs, each accompanied by a two-pin Mains AC to Power (Barrel/Jack) Connector - Not the same thing at all.

Despite the fact that I especially purchased USB Powered Hubs, Dino Direct refuse to send the items I ordered, claiming that what they sent 'have the same functionality'. Their Customer Services have also complained that 'because they are in China, it will cost a lot of money to send replacements'.

You just couldn't make it up.

• USB Powered Hubs

• Still waiting

Dinodirectcs's Response to colin-smith's Review

Written on: 05/11/2012

Dear customer,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience our service may cause. Please offer us the order number and send us the proof about the wrong shipped items. Would you please contact us by the email or live chat? We can make sure that you will get a quicker reply and best solution.
Email: cs-center@dinodirect.com. Livehelp: http://www.dinodirect.com/customerhelp/?customtype=2
Have a nice day!

Jennyyang's Response to colin-smith's Review

Written on: 24/07/2013

Dear customer
We are sorry to hear that ,Could you please tell us your order number then we will solve it for you?