Well Compensated

drmatty's review of Debenhams www.debenhams.co.uk

“Well Compensated”

Written on: 10/01/2014 by drmatty (1 review written)

I ordered a coat for my mum for Christmas, their website said guaranteed delivery by Christmas eve. When the coat didn't arrive I phoned customer service and I have to say they have to be the worst cs I've ever dealt with. I was told coat might be delivered, then on the next call I was told there was no chance of the coat being delivered and they are sorry. I was understandably furious and asked to speak to a senior member of staff, none were available but one would ring me back asap, didn't happen. The upshot is I did an internet search for the Ceo of Debenhams. I found his email address and emailed him telling him just what I thought of his company and his customer services. Long story short I got a €250.00 gift card and was told I could keep the coat, they refunded me the €65.00 and sent out 2 coats instead of 1. So aim for the top man it worked for me.

• 65.00