Terrible customer service

Guest's review of Debenhams www.debenhams.co.uk

“Terrible customer service”

Written on: 08/12/2012

I've tried over 5 times to reset my password to the website, am now locked out and still having received an email with my new password. After look on on-line help tried to chat to a member of Debenham's customer service on-line, but was told service was not working. So was left with no choice other than to phone their 5 pence a minute customer service number. Was on the phone for ages and still can't login to my on-line account, all I was told was a lot of customers are phoning up about this today.

There's some serious issues with the website and customer service.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit debenhams.co.uk

Kielech's Comment

Written on: 15/01/2013

I ordered Jasper Conran dressing rope size 16-18 on 11-01 -2013 and surprise surprise I received denim trousers size 12 !!! 14-01 2013 JOKE .I returned them strait to the nearest store ,simply waist of time!!! Edyta

debenhams.co.uk