Terrible Service - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

arim's review of Debenhams Plus - www.debenhamsplus.com

“Terrible Service - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM ”

Written on: 19/05/2017 by arim (1 review written)

I ordered the mobile phone from Debenhams as a birthday present for my brother, had it sent directly to him. I received a call fromDebenhams last week asking me what phone I had received, I obviously didn't have this information as I had it sent directly to my brother who was told not to open till his birthday which was yesterday the 17th May, I had it delivered early as he was going away over his birthday and could take it with him. She advised that there is a chance that a different could have been sent, I did advise if this was the case I would be extremely annoyed as it was a birthday present. I continued to say that I would ring back if it was the wrong phone when he opened it. I called my brother on the 17th to find out what he actually received he advised a LG I then had to proceed to tell him it isn't the one I ordered, I may add this was horrible to do!! He then told me that he had opened the box and was looking at what it did. I then had to go on to tell him to put it back in the box as I now had to sort out this complete mess which Debenhams had caused.
I honestly called Debenhams to advised the wrong phone had been received, spoke to a lady who took all the details and advised would have to pass to a different department to deal with the case and assured me that would receive a call back in the morning to sort this out. I didn't receive the call this morning and to make matters worse I received a email asking for more information, and thanking me for completing a returns form which I didn't do!! and then asking for me to take photo's of any damage of visual faults, bit difficult since I didn't have the phone, beside this has all occurred by Debenhams incompetents by sending out the incorrect phone in the first place.
This is absolutely disgusting service from such a big company, will not being using again

• Goods purchased & cost