RIDICULOUS SERVICES

Guest's review of Debenhams Plus - www.debenhamsplus.com

“RIDICULOUS SERVICES”

Written on: 06/12/2013

Ordered a cotbed and dresser on 16th Sept with delivery date showing as expected end of Oct, which was fine as this was 6 weeks in advance of me having my baby. Received email the next day advising item despatched. Received email 2 days later (addressed to someone else) advising item would be delivered in November sometime. I queried why I had received a despatched email and email sent to me with someone elses name on it, they apologised for error. End of Nov the item is still not received, so I email through their secure emessage service asking where the item was as was still waiting this and told they would contact supplier and let me know. Noone conacted me and I chased twice through the emessage service. I am checking my credit card online and see a credit on 2nd of Dec from them, for the full amount I had paid. (my baby is due in a week now). I called and was told oh sorry when requesting when the item would be delivered they have 'misread' this as cancel???? They said they would contact manufacturer to see if anything could be done. They then called back to say sorry it was a mistake that it was cancelled by us but even if we didn't cancel it would be into Feb before I could get the item, as if this makes it ok that they cancelled without my confirmation!!! Complete rubbish. I contacted the manufacturer direct who advised me that they do not supply Debenhams, its a 3rd party company and that the manufacturers received deliveries every 6 weeks (which would have been inline with the initial delivery date I was advised of end of Oct). Worst customer service ever and a bunch of complete liars. I will be taking my complaint further.

• Babystyle Cotbed and Dresser total £530