order not yet received

Guest's review of Concord Extra - www.concordextra.com

“order not yet received”

Written on: 13/07/2013

I'm still awaiting on my order to arrive which was shipped 2nd class on 27th June.
I have been in touch with Jenni@customer services and was advised that it may take up to 15 days.

So as it stands now I would not recommend this website to my friend/s until a resolution is found.

• Goods purchased & cost

Concordextra's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2013

unfortunately on occasion items become lost in post. Royal Mail have a policy which states customers need to wait 15 working days for items not to arrive before any replacement or refund will be issued. We very much understand this issue can be very frustrating for our customers. We have now took it upon ourselves to shorten this time scale to 7 working days, however Royal Mail still stand at 15 working days. We try our very best to keep every customer happy.