Let down

EmilysDad's review of Concord Extra - www.concordextra.com

“Let down”

Written on: 27/10/2012 by EmilysDad (1 review written)

I received a completely different item to the one that I ordered and I was then told that the item had changed, no it hadn't, the item stocked had changed! Hardly my fault, why say that you have an item in stock when you haven't? Why send a completely different item to the one ordered? I was then told to arrange for the return of the items myself and claim a refund. No freepost return address label and no apology! To top it all off, no reply to my email. Customer service, what customer service? If I could give less than 1 star then I would.

• Right Guard Deodorant

Concordextra's Response to EmilysDad's Review

Written on: 30/10/2012

Customer contacted us via the telephone. We had not received any email. All our emails are replied within 24 hrs. The order was made for right guard deodorant which had been sent out, However the up dated version off this product was sent. Customer then contacted us via the telephone we informed customer that the product had been up dated. We also suggested that he could return for a full refund of product also postage paid to return, We are still waiting to date for the product to be returned. If any product is sent out incorrect we always refund the postage for item to be returned to us. We have a high standard of customer service and try our very best to keep every customer happy.