Never Again

puffin99's review of Cath Kidston www.cathkidston.co.uk

“Never Again”

Written on: 06/03/2013 by puffin99 (1 review written)

I bought several items from the website and as I am disabled, this was going to be easy for me?? The initial order arrived quite quickly and seemed OK. As I am in a wheelchair the bag I ordered was not suitable so I returned it for a slightly smaller one. Several weeks and numerous emails to customer services later, the replacement bag arrived, wrong colour and so badly stitched that the zip wouldn't close properly. I sent it back at my expense and again, several emails and long days later, I decided to cancel the replacement and asked for a refund. Yes, this would be OK. I received the refund for my postage money and no refund but am told that the bag has now been dispatched to me. I don't want the bag I want my money back and now they won't send me a postage label to return the bag that they shouldn't have sent and assure me that the matter will be dealt with asap. This saga has been going on for 2 months now. It would have been quicker for me to have wheeled myself to one of their stores 30 miles away. I am so disappointed.

• Grossly overpriced