Watch out for ukgalaxy.net.......

From 1 review

flip73's review of Buy Online UK www.ukgalaxy.net

“Watch out for ukgalaxy.net.......”

Written on: 11/04/2013 by flip73 (4 reviews written)

I moved recently and looking for a practical and cheap sofa bes. How difficult can it be. With the multitude of shops the possibilities are endless. Price however remained at the top of my criteria. Found a few that seemed to fit my aestethic requirements and my pocket. My search lead me on a site ( UKGALAXY) that seemed legitimate enough and offered a few possible and affordable sofas.
I decided for an italian sofa bed click clack style. The next day delivery was appealing and the reviews sounded reassuring. I normally call the company to get the feeling of what they are really about. Big mistake. After I made the payment I got few messages asking to complete the transaction through the google wallet. His broken English made feel a little uneasy, however I put the payment through as requested.
When I tried to get in touch with the supplier to sort out the time of delivery I could not get through. First alarm bell rung. Eventually the day after came and went after many unsuccessful attempts to get in touch with the company so I decided to press the refund option. Obviously it was too late.
The morning after I got an early call from the fraud office from my bank warning me that some suspicious activities had been monitored on my account. I immediately guessed where the whole problem originated from and explained about my never delivered purchase. Thankfully they declined quite a few of the attempts made by the fraudsters and the sofa was the only sum I was out of pocket. I was reassured that after fifteen days I could dispute the sofa and probably get my money back. Nevertheless I have to thank the quick action of my bank (Lloyds)that I was not the victim of further financial damage.
I was furious and I wanted to write a review on the site warning other customers about it. Surprise surprise my review never appeared. The ones showing all sound so happy and positive but be sure thsat after you deal with them smiling and positive is the last thing you feel like.

STAY AWAY.....