Abysmal customer service

Bezzermac's review of Beales - www.beales.co.uk

“Abysmal customer service”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by Bezzermac (1 review written)

Ordered on line a set of pans I had seen in my local store but which were too heavy to carry home. After waiting several days I rang to see when delivery would be only to be told parcel had been delivered to my local post office. I had not left my home empty while awaiting delivery and no card had been posted through my letterbox. After 2 days of phone calls, email to CEO and lots of empty promises I am still without the pans so I have requested a refund. To add insult to injury I received a no access card in an envelope actually through the post. It's a pity no one could have used their initiative while this was ongoing and arranged for the pans to be couriered from the post office to me by taxi or a set delivered from my local Beales but when I suggested this it clearly was not an option. Well Beales have certainly lost my custom, I cannot recall ever receiving such indifferent customer service.

• Pans £99