Never experienced such rubbish service

Guest's review of Argos - www.argos.co.uk

“Never experienced such rubbish service”

Written on: 06/08/2014

Ordered bedroom furniture at the end of June, which I paid for in full. Were all going to be delivered on the 2nd August however I received a call to say the wardrobe could be delivered earlier. Waited for it to arrive but it never did so rang argos and was told the van had broken down (would have been nice if they had called me) and it would be delivered before 6pm, which was no good as I had made other arrangements (was supposed to be delivered by 12 pm). Agent told me someone would call me later that day to rearrange, never received call. I had to ring them where I was told my wardrobe would have been given to the next person on the list who had ordered it, very annoyed I asked to speak to a manager due to the fact that I had paid for them - why would they then give them to someone else! Manger then said this hadn't happened and it was probably not on the van, which I don't believe considering a company as big as argos would log everything that goes on and off a van! He said he would ring to rearrange when wardrobes were back in, which he did for the 19th August! Other Items were then cancelled for the 2nd August by argos and rearranged also for the 19th. Received a call from argos yesterday about order however when I got through I was cut off, agent did not call me back so I logged a complaint by email and have asked for a full refund which is just under £300 and compensation! argos then called me today to say they couldnt deliver wardrobes until September where I told them I had logged a complaint yesterday about delivery/service she said I would get a call today, which I am still waiting for! I will never order again argos and will be telling everyone I know not too either! I will also be writing to their ombudsman about this!

• £296