Delivery driver hands my items over to ?

Em2014's review of Argos - www.argos.co.uk

“Delivery driver hands my items over to ? ”

Written on: 25/03/2014 by Em2014 (1 review written)

Basically I ordered some wardrobes and draws. Meant to be delivered on mon 24/3/14 between 12pm and 6 pm at 5.55 pm I ring Argos to find out why my items haven't been delivered yet. Only to be informed they have :/ but no one has been to my address at all. Can't contact delivery man to see who's stolen my items. Have to then contact police and wait days until they can come and see me to give me a crime ref no that Argos are asking for. So now have an appointment with the police tmoro.... Spoke to a manager I think she said she was and she was really nice and authorised my times to be re sent. Good contact with Argos and I feel the problem has been resolved. Although the delivery driver us to blame and wants the sack in my opinion as now someone has over £250 worth of items for free!! Really disappointed and very stressed by the whole ordeal. I now feel I can't order items for home delivery as I can't risk losing things if paid for and having to go through all this again.

• Sliding wardrobe and Interier draws