Don,t shop here

dede06's review of Argos - www.argos.co.uk

“Don,t shop here”

Written on: 22/10/2013 by dede06 (1 review written)

Ordered a bed over a month ago with Argos,arranged delivery on 11th October arranged day off for delivery, the day before they text to say unable to deliver as out of stock!!! They had two weeks to relay that info to me, arranged another date 22nd I told them that I would not be in to accept the bed but I could get someone to be there at ten, they told me they would pass on to driver. On the day of 22nd a received a call from driver who wanted to deliver the bed told him I was not there and someone would be in at ten. No could do I would have to arrange another date with Argos. When I rang them they told me that they were giving part of my order to someone else and I would have to wait until next month to get the bed. I have never had such bad service of a company will never shop with them again and would advise other people to go elsewhere. I cant believe they still in business not for long.

• Bed