very bad experience

Guest's review of Argos - www.argos.co.uk

“very bad experience”

Written on: 21/06/2012

My experience with argos has been nothing but terrible. After applying for an argos card and being accepted it took a further 3 weeks to recieve my card i rang after a week which i was told it had been sent off to then ring the following week to be told it was bing sent off that day in which i spoken to before had not actully processed my card at all! With all the agro i missed the deal i wanted which was spend £400 recieve £100 off which left me highly innoyed so i waited in hope it came back on in which 2 weeks later it did. However the provence set which i wanted was never in stock so i had keep coming on the computer and checking daily...fianlly they were all in stock and my delivery was booked for june 12th a whole 4 weeks wait which i accepted and went ahead...on the 10th june i received a voicemail im which i rang back to be told there problems with stock she didnt know what though in which i explained how long i had already been waiting the next available date was july 7th!! i wasnt happy but provisionaly booked it she was quite happy to offer a refund which i find insulting as its basiclly the only option she was willing to do she wished to help me no further in reasons of why my delivery had been cancelled and why it would take so long!
i kept my calm and rather than rant made an offical complaint in which i recievd an email stating an apology and currently friday 22nd of june was availble.. great!!! i rang up to then be told that order times change minute by minute so therefore it was no longer available. Its ridiculous to even offer me a new time and not even state that actully you need to ring in the next 60 seconds but we still cant say you will have that order date! The lady was rude and talking to me like i was thick which aggravated me highly. I wish i had stumbled across this website before i would of never of chosen argos and will NEVER be doing so again.

• £408