Great Website in all!

gregthomas_manu's review of Amazon - www.amazon.co.uk

“Great Website in all!”

Written on: 23/01/2013 by gregthomas_manu (4 reviews written)

I have been using amazon for several years and I’ve always enjoyed it. I think that the navigation through the pages is really easy, the have a very big variety of products and have also adapted their filters in each product category to make our search even easier. Even if you don’t know what you are looking for it really easy to identify it in just a few clicks. On top of that they have really good prices and superb special offers – my latest purchase a 3TB external disk drive which cost 100 pounds and had free delivery. So far I’ve had no complains form amazon apart from the difficulty associated with using prepaid/gift cards (which is not theirs) on their web site. I had a respectable amount of money on a gift card and wanted to buy some things on Amazon and using it for the payment was hard and required a lot of communication with their customer support and Amex’s customer support in order to find an appropriate solution. Keep on doing your thing amazon.

• 3tb Seagate Hard Drive - 100 Pounds