Great Service unless they use other couriers

007spyguy007's review of Amazon - www.amazon.co.uk

“Great Service unless they use other couriers”

Written on: 10/12/2012 by 007spyguy007 (21 reviews written)

I have found Amazon cheaper than any other stores usually and fast delivery if they send by Royal Mail. I was very happy with them until they started sending me my orders by HDNL and Yodel!!

Items delivered by HDNL and Yodel were either damaged or been delivered but no card left so I had to knock on 26 different flats until i found my items.

I contacted customer services 3 times regarding problems with these carriers and they were not interested when i told them I have no problems with Royal Mail.

I told them that i will stop using them if they keep using Yodel and HDNL. They said sorry but can not let me choose my carrier, I said I will close my account and they said ok and did not care about losing my custom.

Amazon would have 5 stars from me if they had stuck to sending my Items as i had no issue then.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit amazon.co.uk

007Spyguy007's Response to 007spyguy007's Review

Written on: 10/12/2012

Amazon would have 5 stars from me if they had stuck to sending my Items through RM as i had no issue then.

amazon.co.uk