Super Saver Delivery

RickWellingtonBEEEF's review of Amazon - www.amazon.co.uk

“Super Saver Delivery”

Written on: 30/07/2012 by RickWellingtonBEEEF (2 reviews written)

This is a deliberate attempt by Amazon to get people not to choose "Super Saver Delivery" and pay more for a quicker delivery time. I mean obviously, yes I know. When going for the "Super Saver Delivery" option, you are paying for the cost of delivery even if the item is below the set price, and that needs pointing out.
One time I ordered some LED Torches and I used the "Super Saver Delivery" option. Amazon dispatched it off within two days, NO FAFFING AROUND. So, they're fully capable of dispatching items off quick time, right? RIGHT! No reason what so ever to hang about.
But this being just another cooperation squeezing you dry, instead of sending it off quickly, they choose to slow walk the process and dispatch it the following week. Out of stock ? Pfffft! Don't make me laugh. I couldn't cancel delivery because it was in the middle of being processed. I mean, yes I can understand a delivery company doing this but, for the seller to do it is totally unacceptable, imo.
This ain't the first time they've done it, so this is why I'm having my rant about it now. My first option was to look for Seller Amazon in Market Place. But now I'm more internet shopping savvy now and look for other options before I'll consider Amazon.
Plus I'll add 3stars to the ratings for every successful transaction with Amazon using the "Super Saver Delivery" option I choose because this its getting beyond a joke. I mean seriously. Fix up.

I'd recommend to a friend if you don't mind waiting.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit amazon.co.uk

Marco247's Response to RickWellingtonBEEEF's Review

Written on: 27/09/2012

Whatever,save yourself some stress and let them make some money!

amazon.co.uk