My first port of call for online shopping

Mike_Smith's review of Amazon - www.amazon.co.uk

“My first port of call for online shopping”

Written on: 08/06/2012 by Mike_Smith (3 reviews written)

Having ordered tons of stuff from Amazon over the yearsI feel I really must write about just how good they are. Every single item I have ordered has arrived well packaged and on time. Delivery is consistently fast even when using the free delivery option. The prices are always competitive. All emails are answered quickly and the customer service is excellent. I recently pre ordered a boxed dvd set. At the time I placed the order it said that should the item be available elsewhere at the time of dispatch for a cheaper price Amaazon would refund the difference. I placed my order and forgot all about it. The other day I checked my emails to find a refund for £5 on the boxed set. I had not had to shop around to see if anyone was offering the item at a cheaper price and I had not had to contact Amazon to request a refund, they just did it. I am really impressed with their service and will happily continue to use them again and again and would recommend them to anyone.

Visit amazon.co.uk