Customer service NIGHTMARE!

greenkingfisher's review of Love Film www.lovefilm.com

“Customer service NIGHTMARE!”

Written on: 04/07/2013 by greenkingfisher (1 review written)

Lovefilm was ok while I used the discs, delivery times quick and reliable. But my watching habits changed so I now hardly ever use the discs. I have used the instant streaming service and it is ok, but the catalogue is useless. You seem to be limited to about 5% of the full disc catalogue so the choice is rubbish.

So... I decide to cancel. I go to the website & click cancel - it says call them - I have tried several times to call. Most times I can hardly hear the person on the other end. When I can hear them, they are speaking with such a strong Indian accent that I can hardly understand them. When I did get the message through once they convinced me to stay until my billing date, then call back. Try calling back - put on hold, then they can't hear me, then I can't understand their accent. Repeat over and over.

Meanwhile they are still taking my money for a service I do not want. It's a cleverly designed rip-off and I will never use them again if I somehow ever manage to cancel.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. There are other far better film services out there now.