VERY slow shipping & rude response to inquiry

Guest's review of Mott's Miniatures www.minishop.com

“VERY slow shipping and rude response to inquiry”

Written on: 15/05/2012

Very disappointed - Motts used to be great. Since they're in CA and I'm in AZ, thought the items needed for my new miniature creation would be obtained fairly quickly. Wondering where they were, I contacted them by email and received a rude response that I had included my order number ( heavens, no!) and that caused it to wind up in their spam - and I was just 'lucky they checked'....etc. Finally got on the site and found the order, and they state it will 'probably' ship (UPS ground for 9.00 for a two tiny items)17 DAYS after I paid for it. I call that terrible customer service, and I won't be ordering again.

• Miniature items, $24.74

• Still waiting

Nonenone's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2012

Customer placed a non-rush, ground-shipped, special order. Shipping days, weekends and holidays do not count in order processing time. Customers non-rush special order was placed on a weekend. This non-rush special order was shipped when it was only 5 business days old. Messages with spam content are sent to a spam folder. Customer did not indicate a desire to pay for air shipping or rush handling fees. Information regarding customers order was available to her through the web site 24/7, cust. did receive emails of shipment notices. Not our fault that customer is highly impatient and also not willing to pay for air shipping.

Alas's Comment

Written on: 19/05/2012

This company is probably going out of business soon!