My Experience with Mott's Miniatures

Guest's review of Mott's Miniatures www.minishop.com

“My Experience with Mott's Miniatures”

Written on: 07/04/2012

This is a fabulous online shop for anyone in need of items for a dollhouse or other miniature project. The prices are great, the items of excellent quality and the site is well-run. I was also given a discount on my order, which made great prices even better.
My order was shipped quickly, and arrived several days ahead of the expected shipping date. Since this was during winter and the items were being shipped to Canada, this is nothing short of a miracle. I usually expect a bit of a delay when ordering things online but Mott's Miniatures ensured that I received my order in record time. I was also given a free upgrade to air shipping to make things run even more quickly and I'm impressed with that extra effort they put in to make sure customers are satisfied.
Communication from this shop was excellent; I was kept up-to-date by email of the processing and shipment of the order, and was given a tracking number and shipping date (although, as mentioned above, my package arrived well before the expected arrival date). I'd recommend this shop to anyone looking for a hassle-free way to order miniatures, especially as they have some unusual and hard-to-find items.

• Goods purchased & cost