out of stock items

ameliafrancesca's review of Mott's Miniatures www.minishop.com

“out of stock items”

Written on: 21/02/2012 by ameliafrancesca (1 review written)

I found the site great, customer service great, disappointed in the items i did not receive as they were backordered..wish there was a way to let me know when i submitted the order and how to let me know when the items are in stock..i have to pay shipping etc. and am i customer in Canada so i would prefer to pay for shipping only once. I am ready to submit another order but i would really like to know if the items i wish to purchase on still backorder because i would then wait to submit the order.

• 260.75

Guest's Response to ameliafrancesca's Review

Written on: 22/03/2012

I would be very leery about submitting another order. They have been totally unresponsive to my requests for information about my back order, despite my many and specific questions. They responded to general questions with wrote-type references to the contract without explaining the contract. Then when questions become harder and more specifically directed at the meaning of their policies, customer service didn't attempt personal responses at all. Instead they casually referred me to a webpage that did not help. They are totally stonewalling me. They implicitly state that they have the right to do so--my back order item arrives when it arrives and I am supposed to be charged when it ships. I believe they wrote the contract totally for their own benefit to protect themselves against problem cases, for which they take no responsibility. Horrendous ongoing experience, and I had a big order. 3-22-2012