Horrible human beings run this store

Corwin12's review of Mott's Miniatures www.minishop.com

“Horrible human beings run this store”

Written on: 12/02/2012 by Corwin12 (1 review written)

Rude and miserable merchant. Horrible customer service. They sent the package to the wrong address and then told me it was not their problem, because once they shipped it, it became my property. Then they told me to read the terms of service I agreed to.

Problem is, their terms of service violate the Fair Credit Billing Act.

My credit card company agreed. I disputed the charge and my credit card company sided with me.

No matter how good the prices seem, stay away ... stay far away.

Read the other reviews about how absolutely rotten this store is. And I got one of those nasty emails about violating their terms and service because I included my order number in an email.

• Dollhouse Miniatures

• Still waiting

Nonenone's Response to Corwin12's Review

Written on: 06/04/2012

The customer provided a non-deliverable delivery address (an address not serviced by the carrier chosen by the customer) so the order was sent to the billing address provided by the customer. Customer received tracking number and delivery notice via email and was notified that because they had failed to provide a valid delivery address that the package would have to be sent to the customers billing address.