TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

patrickcostarica's review of Mott's Miniatures www.minishop.com

“TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 05/12/2011 by patrickcostarica (1 review written)

This is the worste online shopping experience that I have ever had. I have been called a liar due to Motts having difficulty with my debit card. I have been told that I am breeching some type of contract because I emailed to ask to status of my order. I was informed only after paying that the order would take nearly two and a half weeks to ship. I was mocked by the customer service agent when following up on my order due to conflictive information on their website. This has truly been a terrible online shopping experience. Should've bought the same items on Amazon.com........

• Windows and doors for dollhouse

• Still waiting

Pachelbel's Response to patrickcostarica's Review

Written on: 05/12/2011

I had a similar experience with their \"customer service\". They were rude and condescending when I emailed asking a question before I had even purchased anything. They lost the chance to make a new customer.

Valli99's reply to Pachelbel's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2013

Same here. I asked a question and received sarcastic replies to my emails. i was told I couldn't read! LOL There is something seriously wrong with this person. Lots of anger. I'm thankful I never actually ordered something from them.

Nonenone's Response to patrickcostarica's Review

Written on: 22/05/2012

Shipment terms are FOB Shipping Point, all shipments become the legal property of the receiver once they are turned over to the customers carrier. All shipments are deemed to be delivered legally to the customer once they are turned over to the customers carrier.

If the customer would like proof of their declined card notice from their bank we can provide it to them privately.

Guest's Response to patrickcostarica's Review

Written on: 22/05/2012

Weird, that I keep getting email reminders of comments added to this post. FYI, there was always enough money in the account. In fact, I ordered from Amazon.com the same items the very same day I wrote this post. I received the items IN COSTA RICA before Mott's even responded to my email! hahahahaha what a joke of "company".

The items from Mott's were never received.....

La.alpaca's Response to patrickcostarica's Review

Written on: 21/05/2012

Nonenone: patrickcostarica wrote this email on May and you responded on June, so I guess his statement of undelivered items was true.

Nonenone's Response to patrickcostarica's Review

Written on: 06/04/2012

This customer is embarrassed because they failed to have enough money in their checking account to cover the purchase they made with us. Once they finally took care of their financial obligation we then processed the order. The customer caused their own delay due to their own failure to have enough money in their debit account. The customers statement that they are still waiting for delivery is false, the customer has received notice of delivery.