couldn't be happier

Steiner2's review of Mott's Miniatures www.minishop.com

“couldn't be happier”

Written on: 23/06/2011 by Steiner2 (1 review written)

I ordered a few indoor trim pieces for a dollhouse restoration project. They were easy to work with and good quality. They arrived well before I expected them. I barely had time to remember that I had actually placed an order and it was already here. In addition to the trim, I also ordered a couple of miniatures to go along with some of the other pieces we already have. The dollhouse that we are restoring was made for me by my father when I was little, and now I'm working on it with my daughter, so we've talked about how to make it personal for her. We decided to add some features that represent our family now. She was thrilled to see the Border Collie (it's sometimes tough to find border collie merchandise in a lab and golden retriever dominated world) and overjoyed at the sight of the cello, as she is a cello player herself. Right down to the strings and the tiny bow, it just perfect.

I'll definitely be back for more as our restoration project continues.

Thanks Motts!