Bad business no customer service at all

Shadowkeeper's review of Internet Hobbies www.internethobbies.com

“Bad business no customer service at all”

Written on: 10/06/2017 by Shadowkeeper (1 review written)

I placed an order last Saturday, within a few minutes of my order my charge card was charged. Nothing more was received from this company. Today 5th Bussiness day I inquired by email for order status. The response was we arent in the offixe today, it probably shipped.

I reponded to explain my disappointment for the lack of any type of status, inboice, order nimber or ship date. Again the response was not in office but it should have shipped.

I responded with a demand for immediate cancellation and full refund. They reaponded by calling me, via blocked ID number and left a message stating they were way behind shipping and my order hadnt even been shipped and the would cancel the order and refund my card.

Then they sent an email stating I ordered on saturday, what should I expect as its 2-4 bussiness days, I called on the 5th bd. Further they were reporting me to paypal for refusing to answer their call. I was working and it was a blocked number.

Complete waste of time, and seems to be a little on the shady side. Foolwing up with a note to BBB and maybe the state officials. Something sure is strange. Go someplace else.

• models