Beautiful product & amazing service

Rhijc's review of Holistic Shop - www.holisticshop.co.uk

“Beautiful product and amazing service”

Written on: 05/04/2017 by Rhijc (2 reviews written)

I ordered 4 of the Himalayan rock salt candle holders for Christmas presents last year, I was slightly sceptical based on the look of the website however after reading some reviews I decided to trust them and I was pleasantly surprised when these stunning products were delivered promptly. They are beautifully made, the raw, rough style is my favourite as it looks so natural and would look lovely in any home. Unfortunately when I tried to order 2 more of the raw style a little while later they were out of stock, this was in November. I emailed to ask when they would be back in stock and I received a reply quickly with an apology, saying that it would be around march before they came back in stock, would I like to receive an email when they do? I said I would and sure enough, today, the 5th of April, I got said email and ordered 2 more. I'm not sure why it took so long to get them back in stock, I would have liked them for my friend's birthday in December, however I understand that that is the busiest time of year and whatever the reason is, the wait did not deter me from using this site thanks to the amazing quality of the procuct, the quick delivery and the customer service and for less than 5 pounds each, you can't go wrong. Many thanks to the people behind Holisticshop, it's not often I feel the need to write any kind of review, positive or negative but this is deserved. Thanks again, I look forward to the arrival of my parcel.

• Goods purchased & cost