Made my vision come to life!

sweetcandy's review of DLCO Apparel - www.dlcopatternsandgrading.com

“Made my vision come to life!”

Written on: 29/08/2013 by sweetcandy (1 review written)

My experience with DLCO has been very professional. Working with the owner and brand manager has really made my vision come to life. I have been home sewing for years with a store on Etsy and wanted to take my kids line to the next level, but had no idea how the fashion industry worked. They educated me on all I needed to know and also helped me modify my line for the wholesale market. I didn't realize how similar all my styles were or how buyers expect to see different concepts with the same feeling so they have a choice of which style they like. They were able to source all my fabric and help me with my color palette too. I just emailed pictures and showed them some swatches and they found everything I wanted at wholesale prices, some of them with no minimums. The line came out amazing and not just that, the quality of the samples are excellent and I am very satisfiied.

• Goods purchased & cost