They do not believe the customer.

Guest's review of ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

“They do not believe the customer.”

Written on: 26/08/2014

Returned a second TV that was faulty. Having City and Guilds in electronics ( 30 years)I could see what the fault was. In fact a blind man could see the fault. The antenna socket had come away from the printed circuit board so when the TV was plugged in it said on the screen "no signal" Ebuyer claimed that the TV was not faulty. I would not have gone to the bother of parcelling up a working TV and sending it back bearing in mind I had gone through basic checks with there technician on the phone.What had I to gain??? If I had fixed the problem I would have invalidated my warranty.

• Seiki 39" HD Ready TV SE39HY03UK

Ebuyer.com's Comment

Written on: 27/08/2014

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble caused here.

Please can you email us with the RMA number and I can take a look into this and find out whats been said and hopefully get this resolved sooner rather than later.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,