Free Delivery is within 5 days, always the 5th day though...

Morphic's review of ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

“Free Delivery is within 5 days, always the 5th day...”

Written on: 26/07/2013 by Morphic (1 review written)

They have competitive pricing and their website is good but don't be fooled by the free delivery being a normal within 5 days service. Most retailers state 5 days as a safety buffer, ebuyer use this as the day it will arrive. Every order I have made the item has been dispatched just in time to arrive on the very last day of the 5 working day guarantee. Why does it take 4 working days to pick something and dispatch it?? And yes the items were all in stock... I think they do it so people have to pay for the next day service. LAME. Order with DABS.COM and pay the extra pound for economy delivery and get it in a reasonable time frame, I will next time.

• Goods purchased & cost

Ebuyer.com's Response to Morphic's Review

Written on: 26/07/2013

Thank you for your comments on our prices and website.

I apologise we was unable to dispatch your item any sooner then for delivery on the 5th working day. We will always try to deliver our orders as quickly as possible, however if the warehouse is busy then this may be delivered towards the end of the estimated 5 working days.

I am sorry to hear you will not be shopping with Ebuyer again due to this.

Kind Regards

Nikki

Ebuyer Resolution Team

Morphic's reply to Ebuyer.com's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

It seems your warehouse is busy a lot then! I think maybe you need to invest in your infrastructure. I am still waiting for the item (30-07) and the item was ordered on the 22-07. 8 days and now you have exceeded the 5 working day statement.

Jimblob2's Response to Morphic's Review

Written on: 29/07/2013

That's nothing I used their within 5 days but got my item on the eighth working day.

Some people say they order using with 5 days and get it next day. I also have found that with me they despatch the day before the 5th working day and then they usually despatch it on a next day delivery?!

It appears that they don't care about loyal long term customers.

Slinkykitten's reply to Jimblob2's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

I'm now into the 6th day and if it doesn't arrive today I will have to cancel the order - my son is leaving the country tomorrow hence I wanted delivery by yesterday! It doesn't help that they are impossible to contact by phone!