good & reliable at a decent price.

logic0104's review of X-Case www.xcase.co.uk

“good and reliable at a decent price.”

Written on: 02/03/2013 by logic0104 (1 review written)

After scouring all the usual sites for a new case for my newbuild I came accross X-CASE, at first glance I thought it was all gaming cases which all looked really cool if your a teenager wanting a gaming case (but I am a middle aged bloke who wanted a media case), anyway I decided to browse their site and found the X-Case X2 MPC Black Red - Micro Media Case - No Psu. this case looked the part and was not over the top,but the listing and description was a bit Skinny (not alot of info) so I e-mailed the company on a Sunday with my questions about fitting certain peripherals and to my absolute pleasure the company responded on the same day which is good customer service, I placed my order on the same day, I did think at first glance that the delivery charges where a bit High (£8.10) and the only other option was to collect from Milton Keynes but in hindsight I now see why, the item was delivered well packaged on the following Tuesday (within one working day and i could have waited a bit longer)and I did not get the old "your Item will be delivered between 0900 and 1700" rubbish I actually received a text message saying it would arrive between 11.30am and 12.30PM (thats a delivery time within one hour estimation) and low and behold it arrived at about 11.50am, now that a service I have never experienced before and I suppose this kind of service does not come cheap. so all in all I am very happy with X-Cases service and Happy with the Product they sent. However I will say that the case I purchased Had 2 Fans included and I rightly assumed that these would be fitted with standard Motherboard Headers but they where not and the listing did not specify this, the connectors are standard 4 pin Molex which means I will not be able to control or monitor the system Fans which to me was important. so a lesson their for the vendor and potential customer, the vendor should specify exactly what you are getting and the customer should never assume, however this is a minor issue and in defence of X-Case I will say its not really crucial to control system fans but it is important to monitor them to maintain System stability.
so there you have my opinion if you Buy from X-Case you will get a good service and a decent product at a decent price just remember to ask any questions regarding their products and you will receive a promt and informed answer.Many thanks to X-Case

• X-Case X2 MPC Black Red - Micro Media Case - No Psu £28.62 £8.10 Delivery £36.72 in total