Hermes i7 Custom Built PC

danb1907's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“Hermes i7 Custom Built PC”

Written on: 13/08/2017 by danb1907 (1 review written)

Went into their shop in Colchester without the slightest clue on gaming PC's. Had been playing on console for many years and wanted to make the switch. Spoke to a young lad in there and told him the games I like to play and what I want the PC to do etc. He recommended the Hermes i7 and told me to add a few upgrades if I wanted to, although they weren't necessary for my needs. Went home that night and did some in depth research, turns out everything he had said to me was spot on. Had a shop around (as you do) and sure enough couldn't find a PC with this spec anywhere else for that price. So I took the plunge and bought it. They told me it would take 11 days to build, then sure enough on day number 11 I received a message to tell me it was done. Went to the store, picked it up and took it home. Plugged it in and it was all set up ready to go. Didn't have to adjust, install or update anything. Computer is perfect and after a week I'm yet to see any problems with it. But does it really matter? Because it comes with a 6 year warranty!!!! Highly recommend these guys.

• Hermes i7 Custom £1024