My Computer based adventure

Roy396's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“My Computer based adventure”

Written on: 14/11/2015 by Roy396 (1 review written)

Let me just start by saying I love my computer. I've been using it loads and its great. It took about three weeks to arrive (I'm writing that because they're very vague on the website) well I say arrive. I asked them to deliver at 3.30, when I got home full of trepidation, they had been three hours ago. So I decided I would go to the company, so I took three hours of my time and traveled to this company only to find the driver with my package was still out. So I waited for an hour and finally it arrived and the men working there nicely gave it to me. And I carried two heavy boxes home. All in all it took about 5 hours. My problem isn't with the delivery company, it's with UK Gaming Computers for not telling them when I wanted it delivered (They do ask you to tell them). And one more minor thing, now the usb 3.0 has fallen back into the case and I don't know what to do about that. By the way this is the Tornado.

• Tornade Gaming PC £700 (With upgrades)

• Up to a week late

Ukgc's Comment

Written on: 23/12/2015

Hi Fiona,

Thanks for your feedback on out timed delivery service however........... we don't offer a timed delivery service.

Your order was completed and ready to ship within 10 working days (as clearly estimated, and shown on your invoice, before ordering and certainly not "Up to a week late" as you have stated) when we then requested a delivery date (not time) from yourself. We even state on the request to you in large bold lettering that we do not offer a timed delivery service and any request for one cannot be fulfilled. You say we ask for a time this but that is simply not true. Our Courier, like pretty much any mainstream courier service simply does not offer such service as they have hundreds of consignments to deliver in a day and therefore have to plan a efficient route do deliver all the consignments on that date and not just yours.

Not only is this information reminded in your delivery request email but on our shipping page but also on our FAQ with no mention of a timed service.

Regarding the USB port you simply need to contact us about it and we should be able to help however the PCB that holds the ports in placed is fixed with two screws securely. They don't just fall down inside a case and it would take considerable force to do so. Whilst rare, every instance of this has been caused by a USB device has been forced into the port the wrong way round but do take the time to get in touch to see how we can help.

Ultimately I am pleased you happy with the PC but disappointed that an oversight on your behalf is incorrectly informing customers.