Where To Begin!

elfed7's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“Where To Begin!”

Written on: 25/10/2013 by elfed7 (1 review written)

Iv'e been wanting to upgrade my computer for some time now, it's been ok for the normal stuff you know a little browsing of the internet a few word documents for school homework. Not to much work for it, because when it came to gaming it wasn't so great. I kept a game in the cupboard for two years because my old computer just wasn't up to the minimum specs of the game, so it was really time to upgrade. Where to begin, i decided to keep it familiar i searched through the well known sites for computers even made a few lists of different priced computers, rams, cpu's graphic cards etc. But I wasn't really comfortable about spending 100s of pounds over the internet, if i'm honest, i didn't really understand all the different working components of all the different type's of computers. I kept it local even had advice on building my own! I am so glad i didn't go down that path! And that's where i was so lucky in finding this company. I looked through their website, easy to understand, nice and polished i thought,first impressions good. I returned to the site again, read through a few reviews good i thought, so i began to build my own. I decided on my budget must keep to that, and decided i would purchase a Hermes i7 gaming computer.A few upgrades later and i'm ready to purchase. I have never spend so much money over the internet so i must admit i was a little anxious. I need not have been. From day one Uk computers kept me informed of every step of the computer build. A real plus, such a good feeling of receiving a text message e mail, on the different stages of build of my new computer, great. This was putting my mind at rest taking the stress out. Must say never stop this part of the service. A few days later i received an e mail confirming that my computer had been tested and was ready to be delivered. Even this part of the service was excellent. I decided on the best day for me to take delivery, there was even text messages letting me know at what depot the computer had arrived even the time of arrival. You know i even began worrying of the transport packaging, would the computer be damaged in transit, all that. You know, you do worry. The computer arrived. Packaging A plus. Not a scratch haha. My first impressions was how big the computer was. One thing i would advise you to do,is check the height and width of your computer. I didnt, i forgot i didn't think of it at the time. I took the computer out of the box and placed it on my desk. One inch to spare it fits just! Check the dimensions lol. Set up was so easy. I mean it, for a novice like me it was easy. Warranty sticker, take a photo of it on your computer. Send it to uk computers. Warranty sorted. Within the box in a file is all the components users guides, the operating box system even. Turn it on. What a beauty. It's been a month now maybe 6 weeks. And it's purring away down by my feet. Reminds me a little of our cat! It's working like a dream. Not one problem at all. And that old game in the cupboard, it's had a bashing let me tell you! Uk computers have done a excellent job. In the near future, I will upgrade this computer with uk computer. And i have, and i will continue to recommend this company to friends and family. Thank you so much for making my purchase a pleasure truly a first class professional service, thanks again.

• 5 stars