Chimera - i3 Gaming PC

Thefolkster's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“Chimera - i3 Gaming PC ”

Written on: 21/08/2013 by Thefolkster (1 review written)

I was amazed with the computer I received, with just a couple of upgrades with the graphics card (AMD/ATI RadeonHD 7770 1GB)and to the ram (8GB Corsair) it runs every game I throw at it with no lag at all, I can play Minecraft with a texture pack that is 256X256 with all the best settings(render distance etc.), and I can play Skyrim in ultra high graphics with about 10 graphic enhancers and it is still really smooth.
But not only was the computer great but the service I got from UKGC was truly brilliant, they kept me informed every single step of the way and when I had sent them an email of the warranty sticker I forgot to put my order number and instead of them just saying "nope, you can't have the warranty" they sent me an email back almost instantly just saying to send my order number which I was very pleased about.
So overall it is an amazing PC, an amazing service, and I will definitely recommend UKGC to everyone I know that is even slightly interested in gaming or just PC's themselves. Thanks UKGC!

• Goods purchased & cost