Unbelievable slow

ghhuber's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“Unbelievable slow”

Written on: 24/12/2012 by ghhuber (1 review written)

I have order a computer from UK Gaming Computer on the 8th December 2012 for my son as a Christmas present. It took them until the 24th December 2012 to build and test the computer. When I called I was told that it will be delivered by the 3rd January 2013 almost one (!) month after the order was placed and my money was taken out of my account. When I mentioned this fact the lapidary answer was that there was a banner which told me that they do not guarantee a deliver after the 6th December 2012. If there was such a banner, it must have been placed in an obscure position as I clearly would have not order a christmas gift if delivery of this present had not been guaranteed.

I certainly find this very bad customer service and bad business practice. Apart from the fact that I takes them an incredible long term to build a computer in comparison to other companies, the fact that they did not clearly state the fact the cut-off for a Christmas delivery was the 6th December 2012 is misleading.

I will never ever buy again from them

• Gaming Computer £750

• A few weeks late

Ukgc's Response to ghhuber's Review

Written on: 28/12/2012

Hi Gerhard,

Many thanks for your review. Just to clear this up your order was placed on Saturday 8th of December and was processed the next working day - Monday the 10th. Your order included standard build and test time and 16GB of RAM meaning your estimated build time was 6 - 11 working days. I notice your order was ready for dispatch a day early, the 24th of December but as it was Xmas eve our Courier was closed by then and does not reopen until the new year.

These estimated build times are made fully available when your order on the product info page, the FAQ, when you confirm the order and in your basket before you checkout - You KNEW when ordering you would have been cutting it fine for a Xmas delivery. The banner in question is still up on the home page.

Your system was ordered 4 days late for it to be guaranteed to be ready for a Xmas delivery and you blame us for your mistake? Hopefully your son reads this and can see why he didn't get his Christmas present on time.