Green IT Hardware - My new preferred supplier! Thank You!!!

From 1 review

Stuart-Andrews's review of The Green IT Organisation Ltd - www.greenitorganisation.co.uk

“Green IT Hardware - My new preferred supplier! Thank...”

Written on: 31/01/2013 by Stuart-Andrews (0 reviews written)

I came across The Green IT Organisation whilst i was browsing for a new server on Google. The website was extremely clean and simple which is what first drew me into making the initial inquiry. Upon calling i was allocated an account manager who was extremely helpful in helping us to decide what the best solution would be for us.

Upon sending the quote i received from my previous supplier (£9000+) - Green IT shaved off £3000! It was quite unbelievable and i had to question the validity of the products. They provided me with all the serial numbers prior to dispatch which i confirmed had full manufacturers warranty.

I was given all the information regarding the delivery right up until the point it was delivered. Upon delivery i confirmed they had shipped exactly as required and the serial number all matched up.

I must say this is the most satisfied i have ever felt with a supplier and will continue to use them moving forward. Highly recommended - I can almost guarantee they will come out cheaper than your usual supplier on New retail products! I will never use my previous supplier again - who has definitely been taking me for a ride!

• 653745-421 - £5995