do not use this company

leanne218's review of Simply Electronics - www.simplyelectronics.net

“do not use this company”

Written on: 12/08/2016 by leanne218 (1 review written)

I ordered a samsung s7 phone on the 28th of april, they took my money and processed my order quickly. it stated that delivery would be between 3-10 days, my item didnt arrive so i contacted them and they sent an e-mail to me saying that they were trying to get my order delivered and it was being processed. i left it quite a few more weeks to see if my item arrived, i emailed them several times in between and it felt like i was just getting excuses off them as to were my item was. I then cancelled and requested a refund, this was weeks ago now and I still haven't recieved my money so have started claiming it back through my bank instead. Also the company has now stopped any lines of communication, i cant e-mail them as i recieve an automated e-mail back ststing that the address is no longer in use, they have also shut down access to their website.

• samsung s7, with phone case and memory card - £461