Absolutely Awful!

ChrisJones1982's review of Simply Electronics - www.simplyelectronics.net

“Absolutely Awful!”

Written on: 21/08/2013 by ChrisJones1982 (1 review written)

I am really beginning to regret putting my order through Simplyelectronics. I went ahead and ordered Sony xperia z Tablet and phone, the prices were good but not that much different to others. The website was easy to navigate. However, it was after putting the order through that I started to get nervous. I have never been caught out before and do a fair bit of research. (obviously not enough)
I had some strange messages but thought there delivery estimate of 7-14 days was ok. I had some strange messages and thought they had debited my account it can not be long now.
I am still waiting and have had responses saying that my order is now priority but still nothing!
It is coming upto a month now and I have no idea when to expect delivery and I am so disappointed. I do not know of any other company that debits accounts and doesn't send the goods. I am beginning to think about taking up grievance procedures.

• SonyXperia Z tablet and phone

• Still waiting

Visit simplyelectronics.net

Simplyelectronicsltd's Response to ChrisJones1982's Review

Written on: 30/08/2013

Dear Customer, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your case has been picked up and one of our customer service staff will be in touch with you soon (if not already). Best regards

Jodoev's Response to ChrisJones1982's Review

Written on: 31/08/2013

Hi - unfortunately you are only part way through your problems. So far you feel disappointed that you have not received your order. What you now need to understand is that they were never going to send you your goods in the first place and they are also not going to give you your money back. There is no greivance procedure other than calling them up and being fobbed off. Good luck legally because they are in Hong Kong. Claim the money back on the card you paid on as soon as you can (noting that there's a time limit).

Chrisjones1982's Response to ChrisJones1982's Review

Written on: 30/08/2013

Update: After several messages to customer services, I decided to cancel the order. I find that I can not deal with a company that can not tell you when they can deliver goods.
I have also taken out a dispute with Skrill the company that does the finance side and I will be following that up with my credit card company. I have been told that I will be refunded in the next few days but the process can take upto TWO weeks - disgusting!
I will update to let people know the time scale for a refund.

simplyelectronics.net