Terrible delivery standards

Guest's review of Simply Electronics - www.simplyelectronics.net

“Terrible delivery standards”

Written on: 14/07/2013

Ordered a new phone (Samsung Galaxy s3 mini) about 4 weeks ago now and still no sign of it. Have spoken to them and used their online feedback form... they always come back with polite responses and excuses for the delays but at the end of the day (23 days / 17 working days and counting) it has still not been dispatched. They offer regular status updates but all of there words are hollow and meaningless without being followed up by actions. 2 weeks ago my order had supposedly been processed and was awaiting courrier dispatch, last week it was upgraded to express delivery, this week my order is now on priority... but it still hasn't been dispatched. I am doubtful that they even have the product in stock or if I will ever see it or my money again.

They might offer a good price but my advice would be that if you want to actually receive your order then pay a little bit extra and get it somewhere else.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit simplyelectronics.net

Simplyelectronicsltd's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2013

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience. May I know if you have received your goods? If not, kindly send us your order number and we will look into it with utmost priority.

Best regards,