Shameful

Guest's review of Simply Electronics - www.simplyelectronics.net

“Shameful ”

Written on: 01/07/2013

I have nothing good to say at all.

I cancelled my order post them requesting me scan over a household bill as ID check. Never have had to do this so I kindly refused and requested they cancel the order. They acknowledged but suddenly decide all is okay and just carried on and took my money without my consent. I reminded them of this and requested an immediate refund; They are yet to return it 5+ days later, or even confirm it is being returned via their payment partner, just stock, scripted, empty help-desk promises. Just, keep in mind it took them 5 minutes to take my money yet the length of time they have taken thus far to get nowhere in refunding my money (emphasis on MY MONEY) should demonstrate their less than transparent approach to business.

Make your own mind up but to me it is obvious what their intentions are. Worst trader I have ever experienced in 15+ years of on line shopping by a truly immeasurable margin.

Good luck if they have your cash. Hopefully they don't. A bit of searching and you will find I am not alone.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit simplyelectronics.net

Simplyelectronicsltd's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2013

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to hear of your experience. Refunds can take up a week's time in some cases. I trust your order has been refunded by now. If not, do get in touch with us.

Thank you.