Very fast delivery

Guest's review of Simply Electronics - www.simplyelectronics.net

“Very fast delivery”

Written on: 28/06/2013

Very happy with my purchase. The product was delivered in less than a week exactly as ordered.

Also great price, I saved more than 100€ compared with local resellers.

This was my second purchase from Simply Electronics. Both times the same great experience.

• Fujifilm Finepix HS50exr 409€

Visit simplyelectronics.net

Misterhappy's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2013

I find this very hard to believe!

They took £235 from me for a Nokia Lumia 920 they never sent. Then they IGNORED all requests for a refund!

I have had to get my bank involved to try to get MY MONEY back from these rogues by Chargeback!!!!

Yffe's Comment

Written on: 16/09/2013

Sorry to hear about your situation.

But it does not chaqnge my review in any way, I did not encounter any problems with both my orders, so the review stands.

I understand your anger, but don't think it's enough of a reason to try to negate others reviews.

simplyelectronics.net