Cheap goods at the cost of a slightly a extended delivery.

Guest's review of Simply Electronics - www.simplyelectronics.net

“Cheap goods at the cost of a slightly a extended delivery.”

Written on: 21/06/2013

Having read all of the reviews online I was mildly concerned about Ordering from Simply Electronics.
I ordered a Nokia Lumia 920 at £290 (£130 cheaper than a second hand copy from my local CEX). As I was in no rush to receive this and most of the reviews were about delayed delivery and attempted refunds for goods being delayed, I decided to press on.
I placed my Order and the status updates on the company website were constantly updated to let me know what was going on with my Order.
After 14 days I received a text to let me know that DPD would be delivering my item on a specific date.
The day before I received an email confirming that delivery was 100% scheduled for the stated date.
On the morning of the day in question I received another text staying an hour time slot that I would get my delivery.
Item arrived within the stated time slot and I signed for it, 10 minutes later I received an email stating that my item had been successfully delivered and signed for with all the required information for returns.
Final delivery date was 20 days from point of Order (product warranty was set to Nigeria, so I would assume the item was shipped from there / China).

Overall, if you are prepared to wait a little longer to receive an item at a lower price then this company is perfect.

• Nokia Lumia 920 - £290