They stole 500EU out of my pocket & Paypal is with them

Guest's review of Simply Electronics - www.simplyelectronics.net

“They stole 500EU out of my pocket and Paypal is with them”

Written on: 26/07/2012

They will deliver your product with huge delay but you are in trouble if there is a defect or you need to cancel your order. They never issue refund and they never say they won't issue it. They will just keep lying at you for months. Paypal is with their side because they earn a lot from them. I return a phone to them which I bought for 500EU. Before I returned it I asked them and they said it's fine send it back and you'll get full refund. I asked again and they double confirmed "No problem" they said. I sent it back and I got nothing. I started Paypal dispute but they fooled Paypal that they haven't received it so they know the tricks very well. Paypal closed the case on their favor and after that they started joking on me. They were saying "go ask Paypal to give you your money back". I called them to at least send the phone back and they were saying, unfortunately we can't say anything as we have no info on your case.

• HTC phone 500eu