Excellent service! Prompt, informative & friendly staff.

harrisonblake's review of Scan www.scan.co.uk

“Excellent service! Prompt, informative and friendly staff.”

Written on: 24/09/2013 by harrisonblake (1 review written)

Recently I finally saved the money to order myself a mechanical keyboard which I was very excited about and wanted the quickest and best service/delivery.

Through Google I found scan.co.uk and I must say that I found them to be one of the best companies I have ordered from. The main reasons are:

* Their quick service. I ordered my Quick Fire TK keyboard on Saturday morning thinking it would be here around Thursday/Friday next week but to my surprise I received an email informing me that my keyboard had been dispatched on Monday afternoon, and then received a text on Tuesday morning telling me that it would be delivered inbetween 12:02 and 13:02. I went down to where the parcels are delivered in my building at 13:00 and lo and behold the package was there all intact.

* The way scan.co.uk notifies their customers on all updates to do with the status of their package. I was constantly being notified that my order had been received/sent/delivered.

* How they send off their orders - it was well wrapped with no signs of damage to anything.

* I'm also always a person who has to judge the website as well. Scan.co.uk is easy to navigate and aesthetically pleasing.

I will be using their services again anytime I am in need of something they hold in stock. Fantastic service.

• Goods purchased & cost